Is it time to refresh your speaking skills?
Invigorate your interpersonal and leadership skills?
And genuinely connect better with others?
Attend this free live virtual session:
“7 Secrets to Connect with Anyone”
How to establish authentic rapport with others
In this lively session you will develop skills applicable to ANY situation in your personal and professional life. You will discover the multiple channels of listening — and how to authentically connect with each.
Apply these proven techniques to public speaking, networking, leading, managing, sales and marketing… even parenting!
You will learn how to:
• Connect with people on their channel
• Establish instant rapport and credibility with your listeners
• Enhance your interpersonal and leadership skills
Session includes a valuable HANDOUT to use in preparing ANY presentation!
Register today for Sunday, March 14 – and wear your green, gold or rainbow colors to the session!
SUNDAY, MARCH 14, 2021
12:30-2:00pm Hawaii (HST)
Check your time zone — and your clocks — as the mainland States move their clocks FORWARD one hour the night before this session!
Hosted by Hawaii Speakers Bureau.
FIND YOUR POT OF GOLD!
Register through EventBrite here
Sheryl Roush, Presenter Credentials include:
- Sheryl Roush, Distinguished Toastmaster, Past District 5 Governor, Accredited Speaker, Certified Virtual Presenter
- CEO of Sparkle Presentations, Inc. https://sherylroush.com/
- Sheryl is the proud author of the TI-sanctioned Heart of a Toastmaster book, which received the “Best Anthology” from the International Book Awards.
- A 17-time published author, she received the 2016 Author of Influence Award from the State of California. Her Solid Gold Newsletter Design book, originally created for Toastmasters VP-PR and PRMs was a course book at the University of Ottawa, Canada.
- 33 years as a Toastmaster, over 30 years as a professional speaker, 25 years as a speaking coach, and 10 years as a virtual presenter.
- A Professional Member of the National Speakers Association since 1990, Sheryl also received the Golden Microphone Award from the Los Angeles Chapter and was selected Member of the Year from both Southern California Chapters.
- Sheryl was the youngest female to earn the elite Accredited Speaker designation from Toastmasters, in 1993, and became #28 of only 88 awarded since 1981, in 143 countries.